- Provide mutual assistance to the families of the victims of enforced disappearance in searching for and getting justice for their missing loved ones;
- Undertake information and advocacy campaigns against enforced or involuntary disappearance and gather public support to put a stop to this grossest of human rights violations;
- Ensure the documentation and reporting of cases of enforced disappearances in coordination with other human rights organizations;
- Assist in generating resources to help meet the needs of the families of the disappeared especially the children;
- Link up with organizations in the international community to campaign for a stop to enforced or involuntary disappearance, get justice for their victims and to solicit moral and material support for the families of the disappeared who are they themselves victims of human rights violations.